Friday, April 15, 2016

Writing as a Teenager

Writing in general is boring well in my opinion. It could be an essay a paragraph or even two sentences and it will literally get me bored out of my mind. I still don't get how people can have diaries or journals and write in them on the daily, I  barely want to write at school imagine going home and having to write more plus it also includes homework. Also having to write essays can drain me out in the way that you have write drafts and correct everything. Why can't people just say a speech or something instead of writing. I guess writing can be fun or exciting as you get older since I always see old people reading and writing. I also can probably see myself enjoying reading and writing as I ripen up more since I always see my uncle reading and he is one of the craziest guys I know, by that I mean I don't think he ever picked up a book as a kid or teen . I also  see it  as you mature the stuff you once thought as boring seems fun.  I mean when an assignment is due and it involves a lot of writing I'll do it but I won't like it.

4 comments:

  1. People don't like to think as much that why they find it boring and hard for them to think. When writing an essay you want to get the best grade you can that why teachers make you do rough draft and then a final. People just in school because that what the grade is and people just them to do the thinking for them so it can be easier for them to write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree writing is very boring. Writing takes too long and sometimes its hard looking for the right words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesus, thank you for being honest in your reflection of "writing as a teenager". I do believe Rafael's words about writing involving thinking to be so true, at least from my experience. A lot of the people that I know that don't like to write much would also rather just talk, watch or listen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, for some people it may be boring but for others it is fun. Some people see it as a great benefit and expanding your vocabulary. Reading and writing can also help you with your imagination and help you think much more.

    ReplyDelete